Oct 2016 – Present
MonPlan is the official Monash University Course Planning Tool. This project was started off as an Open Sourced Project by Josh Nelsson-Smith and me.
Key Features include:
- Preload enrolment data with grades
- Integration into the university’s Student Management System (SMS)
- Course Advisors have ability to review course plans
- Course Progression Guide and helper tool to show what students need to do to complete their degree and nominated area of study
MonPlan is a commercially owned product by Monash University and MonPlan Team Members under a dual-IP agreement.
Copyright © 2016 – 2018 Monash University.
Copyright © 2016 – 2018 MonPlan Team
Mar 2016 – Sep 2016
Sep 2016 – Present (LTS)
MARIE.js is a very simple and intuitive Assembly Language Simulator. It is a web-based version of the MARIE simulator.
This simulator is used in Monash University – Faculty of Information Technology unit: FIT1047 – Introduction to computer, networks and security. Which is a core unit of all IT courses at Monash University.
MARIE.js is an open-sourced project.
Copyright © 2016 – 2018 Monash University/MARIE.js Team under an MIT license
Other Projects that I have worked on include:
- Camberwell High School Newsletter Website – Digitalised the fortnightly newsletter issued to parents. With SSO, HTTPS and other cool security features
- SecScripts – A Bunch of Scripts Which Look at Security Vulnerabilities
- micro-aushol – A Micro-service for Australian Holidays
- FlightReminder – A Chrome Extension used to remind users when to book flights, save upcoming flight, etc.
- MonPlan Legacy API – The original API dedicated to serve up information from a local MongoDB Server.